As part of our Backblaze maintenance window (regularly Thursday 2-3pm Pacific), we are doing maintenance on some core Backblaze systems and may experience longer downtime affecting Backblaze B2 and Backblaze Computer Backup systems (both Personal and Business).
The planned extended maintenance will be from Thursday September 7th, from 2-6pm Pacific. We are anticipating that most systems will come back sooner, but want folks to plan accordingly in case the outage does last the full term.
During this time no new Backblaze or Backblaze B2 accounts can be created.
Additionally, during this time, some users may not be able to:
- Log in to www.backblaze.com
- Access and utilize Backblaze B2
- Create Personal Backup and Business Backup Restores
- Start downloading newly created restores (restores already downloading should continue)
- Continue uploads from their computer (data will continue to be scanned and uploads will resume automatically after the maintenance)
- Access and utilize the Backblaze Mobile Apps
Not all Backblaze customers will be affected during the maintenance window, but it is best to assume you will not have access to the Backblaze services as noted above during the maintenance window.
All Backblaze services are expected to resume once maintenance is complete.
We will be updating this post with information as we go through the system maintenance, as well as updating our Twitter feeds for more information.
The post Extended Maintenance
(Thursday 09/07/2017 2-6pm Pacific) appeared first on Backblaze Blog | Cloud Storage & Cloud Backup.
Powered by WPeMatico